Sex Offender Registration

The Malheur County Sheriff's Office civil division is responsible for registering offenders that are required by law to register with the Oregon State Police, Sex Offender Registration Unit.

The below locations are where Offenders can register in Malheur County:

Oregon State Police - 325 Goodfellow St, Ontario, Oregon

Ontario Police Dept - 444 SW 4th St, Ontario, Oregon

Malheur County Sheriff's Ofc. - 151 'B' Street West, Vale, Oregon

Nyssa Police Dept - 14 S 3rd St, Nyssa, Oregon